I’m continually bombarded with so much on Social Media Marketing, e-marketing, etc. that I tend to just plug along, learning a little each day. I’ve a friend who lives a few hours away that frequently gives seminars on the topic. I’ve wanted to attend, but have always had a conflict.
My question to Mari-Lynn Harris was: “What does a Virtual Assistant do?”
She has provided an outline of what she does. I’m sure some do more and some do less. I know I’ve done a lot of this, but certainly not all of it as it is continual learning and time consuming. However, I know it works and feel the need to keep moving ahead.
If you need a VA, I certainly would recommend Mari-Lynn. If you plan to hire someone you know or who is close to you, her response will give you information on some questions to ask.
So, let’s see what Mari-Lynn does as a VA.
Discover how you can use a Social Media Marketing Virtual Assistant (VA) to reach more clients, to get found and sell more.
If you’re like most people you have a wealth of products, ideas and information that you can deliver, you just don’t know have the time, or how to reach your audience to communicate with them. Or maybe the terminology is over your head and so you refrain from jumping in. Or you feel nervous in trying it out, it’s not about being perfect it’s about being yourself.
“The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it and join the dance.” Alan Watts
Here are 5 ways a Social Marketing VA or Consultant can save you some time so you can get back to growing your business and to get more clients.
- A Social Marketing VA can give your business a social presence and a place for people to find you and your services and products.
- They can manage your profiles with updates, blog posts, event listings to promote your business and improve your company image.
- A VA can submit articles to directories to give you a higher expertise status and draw traffic.
- A Social Marketing VA can keep current with all the methods and tools related to your business to ensure you are utilizing them to fully benefit your business.
- A strategic plan will give you a vision of where you want your business to be.
Are you a creative personality? Like a foodie who want to share their passion with their customers, you have content like success stories and want to share them with your global community. Your customers can be located anywhere. The point is you really want to grow your business by being more active to get more clients. I’ll help you to do this as a VA or Consultant by inviting you to use a variety of Social Media tools to get found. And perhaps find a new audience that really wants to engage with you.
“I’ll show and teach you how to use Social Media”
I hope this was informative for you. You can contact Mari-Lynn directly at any of her websites.